- Li Po Battery (300 mAh).
- IP67 enclosure with 800mA Solar Panel to provide continuous charging for internal battery.
- Periodic battery status messages to server.
- Battery lifetime is >3 years depending on the intervals of measurements >6yrs.
- GNSS/PS position up to every 15 minutes (configurable +/- frequency).
- Acceleration/Compass Options available
- Bluetooth/NFC Activation
- Connectivity >100km subject to terrain.
- Double or Single Pin Application options.
NB-IoT Eartag Sensor
$236.50 Incl GST
This NB-IoT plus GPS Sensor is designed to provide NB-IoT transmission to a network server to report the position of the particular cattle. The period between messages can be set between every 15 minutes to a daily via NB-IoT downlink messages dependent upon whether GNSS or Trilateration is being used.
Each tag has a 320mAh built in LiPo battery and uses a solar panel to charge the battery for continuous operation. Based on the NGPS position it is possible to provide visualisation of the location of bulls, pregnant cows, and other cattle.
Using data from the AgriWAN cloud network server, all relevant information can be provided to 3rd party applications. Connectivity via Bluetooth and NFC also available.
In this way it is possible to provide all data from our Cloud network server
|Frequency band||B1/B3/B8/B5/B20/B28*||Dimensions||L:120 x W:75 x Av Thickness 10mm|
|Battery specs||Charging via solar panel, 3.5V_18V 320 mAh LiPo||Transmit power||+14 dBm (25 mW) (EU) up to +18.5 dBm high efficiency PA (US)|
|Weight||(Weight: 45.2g) (with male part)||Antenna||Built-In (optional HDX 134.2Khz)|
|Operating Temperature||-40ºC - +85ºC||Temperature accuracy||±0.5°C at -10-85°C|