- Li Po Battery (300 mAh).
- IP67 enclosure with 800mA Solar Panel to provide continuous charging for internal battery.
- Periodic battery status messages to server.
- Battery lifetime is >3 years depending on the intervals of measurements.
- GPS mode, Trilateration up to every 15 minutes (configurable +/- frequency).
- Connectivity 5km to 10km subject to terrain/gateway.
- Double or Single Pin Application options.
LoRaWAN IoT Eartag Sensor
$236.50 Incl GST
This Tag is designed to provide LoRa transmission for network server to position that particular cattle based on RSSI data from receiving gateways. A full charged internal battery can sustain continuous LoRa transmission every 15 minutes for 1 day without charging.
Each tag is equipped with solar panel to keep charging and replenish the battery for continuous operation. Up to every 15 minutes, the tag can report battery status to a LoRa network. Based on the RSSI data from the group of gateways that receive the same message, the LoRa server can position the tag either by our Smart Positioning using RSSI fingerprint or by trilateration.
Using data from the AgriWAN cloud network server, all relevant information can be provided to 3rd party applications. Connectivity via Bluetooth and NFC also available.
In this way it is possible to provide all data from our Cloud network server
|Frequency Band||867.1 – 868.8MHz ISM (SKU-EU) 902.000 MHz to 928.000 MHz (US)||Dimensions||L:120 x W:75 x Av Thickness 6mm (Weight: 42.6g) (with male part)|
|Battery Specs||Rechargeable Li-Po 300 mAh||Re-Charge Method||0.3W Monocrystalline silicon solar panel|
|Receive Sensitivity||-148 dBm (EU) -148 dBm (US)||Antenna||Built-in (optional HDX 134.2Khz)|
|Operating Temperature||-10ºC - +50ºC||Accuracy||±0.5°C at -10-85°C|
|No. of Channels||Configurable up to 64 channels||Switching||Activated by Magnet|